top of page

Royalty & Working Interest Owners

Do you need to change or update your information with Greylock?  We have forms available for our most common requests.  Simply download the appropriate form(s) below and follow the instructions provided to complete your change of information. 

Change of Address

To update your address within our systems, complete and submit this form to:

Greylock Energy

Attn: Land Department

500 Corporate Landing

Charleston, WV 25311

Enroll in Greylock Direct Deposit or Update Existing Direct Deposit Information

To have payments electronically deposited into your bank account and receive your owner statement by email, complete, sign, and return the Direct Deposit Enrollment form to:


Greylock Energy

Attn: ACH Administrator

500 Corporate Landing

Charleston, WV 25311

Transfer of Ownership

Transfer of ownership requires specific documentation and verification. Please select the option below that applies best to your situation for a list of documents you need to provide to Greylock. 

Tax & Revenue Inquiries

If you have questions regarding the Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 Miscellaneous or Form K-1’s you received, please feel free to contact our Tax Department.


If you have questions concerning your monthly revenue distribution check or statement, please feel free to contact our Revenue Distribution Department


Contact Us

If you need guidance on any of the above, please feel free to contact us at or 304.926.3236.


bottom of page